tip_800x160_1

Naked Pakistani islamabad girl pissing in bathroom nude photo | Nude Indian Girls and Bhabhi Pictures

Naked Pakistani islamabad girl pissing in bathroom nude photo

Hottest sexy paki islamabad girl pissing in bathroom naked photos. She showing her big tits nipples and pink choot hole to her boyfriend naked images.

1. Km.Alisha Ali says:

Your nude profile is very sexy and sex attractive.Since you belonged to a muslim countery I am sure you are a muslim lady, your breast and nipple is also sexy and attractive. Your pussy is mature but looks nice, I Guess that you are making your mind to pee ,therefore you put your finger on pussy, generally girls do it at the time ofn pee. I am sure your secret parts attended by circumised tools.Thanks for mature photo

2. Moin Khan says:

Hi my sexy Bhabhi of Islmabad, your nude pissing in bathroom profile is good and attractive. You know when my girl friend pissing before me either before or after sex,I saw her pee flow were high but in your case it is ZERO,no pee.Though you putdown your 2-fingers on your pussy lipps which every girls do it what is technic behind it I could not understand yet. Your chot and Chuchi is secy and attractive, your choot is free fromhairs, nohairs looks inside of it. Nice looks it. Whenever your sex tour or trip in my countery try tocontact for sex.

3. Km.Alisha Ali says:

My boy friend said about you “That you are so quite & sexy Dear” He also wants to see when I pee before him, though we are in lonely place where only I and he was there, I putdown my lower clothes and started pissing infront of him as I was also wants feeling pee and wants to do it in toilet. But do before him,he say why sound come seee..eeeeeesesss….I haadnot replied.

4. Km. Reshma Singh says:

Your piossing profile in bathroom is so good. Though your viginal cannal is big but iit is clean and hairless.Once a time my college mate whose is muslim girl after pissingin college toilet she washed her pussy with water, I asked why you do it, she said in our comunity every male or females do it when they pissing and wash it with water, therefore male penis is always looks clean and smell free and similarly girls vigina is also clean and smell free because they washed 4-5 time daily after pee. I love this ,this is good and no such practise is in our comunity (HINDU).My one friend who is muslim he always tell me on sex bed with me that the real trouble with the women is that they have ” all the pussy”.I said than you are lucky to enjoy with my all pussy for which we have gathered here before mairrage.?

5. saroj says:

what the fuck.yar,its not well managed site.

6. saroj says:

what the fuck.

7. Radha Patel says:

It is not new for me. I also pee infront of my boyfriends and he also pee ionfront of me after sex.

8. akki says:

kiya mast lag rahi ho tumari chut kiya tumar pessab tak chaat jaau kiya sexy lag rahi ho yaar

9. Razia Parveen says:

Saw her pissing clip, nice figure with nice play station, she is trying to come her pee. You know I also pee infront of my boyfriend after sex, he sitted my front and i spread my lips and started pissing and he feel pleasure when listing my pee sound se……se…..se…..

10. Bindu k Tiwari. says:

I freequentl pee infront of my bofriend, if i and he alone and no one is watching our pee act. in college garden whee we girls with our boyfriend and if any one feel pee theygo inlonely place and pee and my friend also with me and watching my water flow coing from my pee hole. If he feel, I open his paint zeep and grabed his penis and hold iin hand and he pissing infront of me. it is not new for us or any other girls who offered their nude body to them, no harm if any one is doing before eany one. A wife is always pee infront of her husband when they are alone not before their family members and she also clean and wash their penis.