Your browser does not support JavaScript. Update it for a better user experience. Naked girl pissing after fucked with her boyfriend nude picture | Nude Indian Girls and Bhabhi Pictures

Naked girl pissing after fucked with her boyfriend nude picture

Sexy desi indian girlfriend took off her clothes and showing her naked body to her boyfriend. She fucked with her lover and pissing after sex with her boyfriend nude picture.

1. Alisha ALi says:

Your pissing profie is nice & sex appealing for your friend because your field is neat and clean,you know just 30mins.ago I am free from sex class with my boyfriend.After sex he feel pee, I say do it infront of me and I will hold it during pissing time. I do it and hold it,I feel it is still to hard and hot and is again readyfor next shoot.Histool is cut and 7’when errct and girth is 5.6″.I love and like his tool when it is in my hand or sweet mouth. I also do pissing infront of my friend in college campus where we are alone, I do not feel any shame because he also see my viginal hole why I fear or shy for pee hole.

2. girish says:

u r so sexy i want sex with u if u want call me no 09880035854

3. Radha Patel says:

Yes I also pee infront of my boyfriend after sex,. He also pissing infront of me when I hold his penis.Feelpleasure when he pissing.His cock is too hard when it is in my hand.

4. Km. urvashi Saxena. says:

yes I also pissing infront of my boyfriend after sex, he spread mypussy lips at the time of pee. I also hold his cut cock when he feel pee after intercourse not only hold but I also wash and clean his penis with water .I think it is not shame full or feel any shy.since he knows about my all body parts including my pee hole, cunt hole,breast nipple and also know about his sex stick balls and its shape and eize what is harm if we pee infront of each.Both feel pleasure

5. Km.Radha Patel says:

I think it is not bad, when I introduces my secret body parts to my boyfriend or husband and he played with it, lick my clit. and sucked it ,fingering it and lastly he fucked me for my pleasure, what is harm i f any girls or womens is going to peesing infront of her fucker friend. I do not feel any shame or shy, after sex I always peesing infront of my boyfriend and he watching it with their nude eyes. I sevral times hold his penis when he is peesing infront of me,in college time at park I go behind him and hold his penis and he peesing not only I but he also feel pleasure.S

6. Razia Parveen says:

My boyfriend like to see me sitting outside and watch the pee come out.I know he feel pleasure when he saw me pissing,I do not hate of his action, because Ihave already introduced my body parts at the intercourse time.

7. km.Reshma Singh says:

Yes my boyfriend is crazzy to see my pissing. Generally I pee infront of her after sex and he focus her eyes on my pissing.I do not know why he is too crazy for it, though he saw my nude body and play with my choot by fingering ,licking and kissing it after that he is crazy about my pee.

8. Bindu k Tiwari. says:

Nice clip. I also do infront of my boy friend and he and his cut penis watches my pee shower and pee hole.

9. devil says:

Can i fuck u while u r pissing…

10. Urvashi 1990. says:

I am young and unmarried girl. But not virgin, my viginal tube is tested by my boyfriend penis which is circumised.i love his penis much and more. I hold his penis, massage his balls and lick also, take it in mouth for sucking purposes, and lastly take in viginal tube for penis pleasure. I think being a girl no harm if any girl hold her boyfriend penis when he is pissing, or any girl pissing before her friend.ou know when we are fully naked at the time of sex and both are doing foreplay with each other parts, I know his penis is dirty and pissing pipe, but we girls take it in sweet mouth and sucked it for our own pleasure, therefore no adverse view may be drawn if any girls holding her fucker friend penis when he is going to pee.you know by this act we come to too closed .I never mind on it, but I also pee infront of my boyfriend and tell him to see my Golden shower and its pressure and sound of se.se. se..se.soo.etc.

11. Moin Khan says:

I am young college student and live in rented house. My hide relations is with land lady who is hardly 26 yr.old and mother of one yr kid, but she is widow and atteched with me and enjying penis pleasure with me and she live alone in house with other tentants.She slepet with me dily as nude whole night and not at sex time but when i was at home she pee infront of me and tell me dear see my pee hole and shower of it, if u like i can wash ur penis with my hot pee, i say no thanks only pee andi am watching it daily either it is in night time or day time.Though she is hindu lady but like my cut cock and she feelpleasure and said so many time that u keep my pussy happy as ur love stick is far better then her late husband,.