Your browser does not support JavaScript. Update it for a better user experience. Big Dick ( Penis ) pictures of Indian Guy for fuck to indian girls, bhabhi and aunties | Nude Indian Girls and Bhabhi Pictures

( For Share your massage and images mail to us : [email protected] )

Hello Girls My Email Id [email protected]

Hi sexy horny indian girls i am ashish and i fuck many girls / ladies in different – different cities. If any girl, bhabhi, aunty , lady like my penis and want to fucked with me please mail me. You are also invite me for chat on g-talk and facebook. i fuck to girls by my penis 30-35 minute and i am defiantly satisfied to every girls on bed. I share with you my big penis picture

My Mail ID:  [email protected]

1. Kaila says:

Having a big cock doesn’t mean you can give girl real satisfaction. Guy with small or ordinary size penis can also give real satisfaction. Its all about right sense and right place for having sex at the same time man and women have to be ready by mentally so that they can have real sex with real sayisfaction. The size you have shown of the penis its not that much big there are millions of people are having real big cock . So man don’t proud your self …

2. funny says:

MADERCHOD YE PANIS H YA SADI HUI LULLI.. 2 INCH KI B NI H… DEKHO ESE CHODNE KI BAT KARTA H…MAR KHAYEGA

3. Nazneen Parveen says:

Mr. Ashish you know big penis is not an crateria for satisfication on sex bed at the time of intercourse, girls or womens also satisfied with normal seize of penis when it is durable and sustainable in the viginal tube and after sex womens said now ai am satisfied in sex with you and toll is very forceful and durable and time taken at intercourse.My one boy friend whose cock is 7″long & strong and I am fully satified with it and he also satisfied with me,I bear its load without any pain, or troub le. You know ,no worries, if a women really love sex and she is difinetly hot to you,she just want that penis to get inside either it is big or small because our viginal tube is full of elecity.do u understand, by this hole you also come on earth and showing and advetising your big penis to the cunt hole holder.

4. jyothis says:

This cock is Ugly,Small and Bad
    Girls like cocks that is big,strong and lovely

Your cock is very weak to stand up

Girls like cock that looks like big 5-star chocolate and stands up like an Elephant’s nose

5. km.Urvashi Saxena. says:

saw your cock which is hardly 5or 6″ when it is errect. you know every girls or womens wants hard, fat, thick strong,& long with durable cock in their choot.She does not want any thing nor food nor money, but wants sexual pleasure which is her ist and last need.You know my one boy friend who is luckly my class mate his cock is cut, but when it is errect it will be come as 7″ long, fat, thicker, strong with big head of pink colouer and durable on sex bed in my choot . though i get climax, but his cock is still in force as straight like iron road and wants for next shoot in same position, i love and like his cock. Every womens have a dream of nice and hard cock with their husband or boyfriend.who gave the sexual pleasure with his cook and take the devine pleasure with our cunt hole.

6. rohit says:

Hi gals & women, I am Rohit from Nagpur. I have learnt secret Tantrik Sex from a Saadhvi. She teach me every little thing regarding Tantra Sex. Sex is not only a physical satisfaction it is more than that, mental satisfaction is the main moto of this. I offer all the ladies who wish to experience this can contact me to learn Tantra Sex. Everything will be confidencial between us. No personal information & contact number will be exchanged. I will not charge anything from anybody, only learning curiosity should be there. If learning matters for you please mail me : [email protected]

7. monty patel says:

mail me bby to c my thick n long cock on montypatel161990@gmail/ymail.com, skype id montypatel161990